Tuesday 7 January 2014

2014 Book Bingo Challenge

I am signing up for the 2014 Book Bingo Challenge, hosted by Kristilyn from Reading in Winter and Anne fromCreativity’s Corner!   I saw Bev @ My Reader's Block having lots of fun with it last year, I was very much tempted but to read 72 Books for one challenge didn't look doable to me, this year the number is lower, only 55 amd seems almost do-able. As of now I am looking for two bingos only. Lets see about later. 

  • Reading the books in our TBR pile
  • Re-reading some books
  • Stepping outside of our comfort zone in reading
  • Reading some newly released books
  • Reading books from series that we have started & have been neglecting
In order to keep track of everything, they came up with a fancy, schmancy scoreboard:

BINGO Challenge 2014-01

No comments: