Monday 30 July 2012

Ebook Reading Challenge Complete

I signed up for the "Fun Size" E-Book Challenge (Read 10 E-Books ) level of the 2012 E-Book Reading Challenge hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf and CD level (read 10 ebooks) E-book reading Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads. I completed the challenge. I read more than 10 ebooks but here are the ten I reviewed.

The Big Bow Mystery by Israel Zangwill
The Book of the Crime by Elizabeth Daly
The Burning court by John Dickson Carr
A Cold day for murder by Dana Stabenow
Dangerous Past by A F Ebbers
Fate by Amanda Hocking
I could Murder Her by E C R Lorac
Journey into Fear by Eric Ambler
The Notting hill Mystery Charles Felix
Shroud of darkness by E C R Lorac

2 comments:

neer said...

Congratulations. Were all these borrowed from Open Library? Following your blog now.

srivalli said...

Thanks for the follow! Most are borrowed from openlibrary others are free from gutenberg