Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2012 -Complete!

I signed up for level 1 to read 6 books for the Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2012.
So what is a cozy? My understanding is that it is a mystery book that plays down on blood and gore and sex as opposed to hard-boiled which gives a stark picture of reality. I read more than six, I will be reading more. Here are those that I have reviewed.

Amendment of life by Catherine Aird
The Burning Court by John Dickson Carr
The Book of the Crime by Elizabeth Daly
A Cold Day for Murder by Dana Stabenow
The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
Death Comes to Pemberley by P D James
DeKok and the Murder on Blood Mountain by A C Baantjer
An Expert in Murder by Nicola Upson
Shroud of Darkness by E C R Lorac
U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton



No comments: