Thursday 5 January 2012

Getting Lost in a Comfortable Book


Getting Lost in a Comfortable Book
2012 Reading Challenge is
hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair. The books I am going to read from the list are

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Venetia by Georgette Heyer

It looks like everybody has read The Book Thief, I would like to read it and find out what it is all about. I was bowled over by the Lord of the Rings when I read it a few years ago. I would like to read something else by J R R Tolkien to see if can create the same magic for me again. I haven't read anything by Georgette Heyer, I would like to try this. Daughter of Time and North and South sound interesting. Most of all, all these books are available in our local library.

No comments: