Wednesday 21 December 2011

WWW: Wednesdays


I am playing WWW: Wednesdays hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading

To play along just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am still reading Blue Heaven by C. J. Box. Haven't made much progress. I am also reading Yellow Claw by Sax Rohmer.

What did you just recently finish reading?
I finished Roses are Red by James Patterson and Molly Brown's Freshman Year by Nell Speed.


What do you think you'll read next?
I am planning to read Violets are Blue by James Patterson which is a sequel to Roses are Red. I am also planning to read Vault by Ruth Rendell. Vault is the latest book by Ruth Rendell featuring Inspector Wexford.

1 comment:

Aleksandra said...

Great picks! I'm ashamed to admit that I still haven't read anything from James Patterson, although I have a few of his books waiting to be read on my shelf for a long time now... Happy reading!